Why Choose Us?
Azora partnered with the best interior design firms to bring the best renovation experience to you. Renovate with Azora Trusted Partners and shop at Azora to earn renovation points + shopping points! Points are redeemable for amazing prizes!
Sign Up with us today to enjoy:
- FREE Layout Consultant Plan
- FREE renovation quotes with no hidden cost.
- We work only with the BEST interior designers.
- Redeem Star Rewards points when you purchase our products (lighting, curtain, bathroom)
- Turn Star Reward points to redeemable gifts
- Enjoy discount on home furnishing when you engage with ID firm through AReno
Fill in the form below to receive exclusive perks!
• Free 3 Quotes with Best Price from the BEST Interior Design Firms
• Free Anson Town Food Voucher worth $10
• Free consultation from experienced Interior Designers
• Free Renovation Checklist
• Gain Star Rewards points from renovation amount to redeem free gifts
REGISTER TO GET FREE GIFT!
U-Home Interior Design
U-Home Interior Design Pte Ltd was established in 1999 and has over
40 experienced and creative interior designers and dedicated project coordinators to provide you the best advice and service.
At the start, the company only had four staff members, including the Managing
Director himself, Mr. Nelson Leow. He and a friend actively pursued this line of work, sustained by the need, to be honest, resolute, and caring, but also attentively vigilant. In 2002, the company was incorporated into a Pte Ltd, and the management expanded to include his two brothers.
U-Home has constantly produced quality and finishing works, exceeding the
expectations of our owners. Our collection of inspirational designs will help
homeowners discover exactly what they need. We are thrilled to bring clients our new inspirations, with our creative interior designers using Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Google Sketchup, or InteriCAD 8000 and finishing with Vray to create a life-like 3D perspective drawings.
We are constantly looking for opportunities to add value to our services. Our trained and motivated designers are well equipped with the tools and mindset to deliver on this promise. Through our in-depth research and direct fieldwork over the past fifteen years, we have uncovered key patterns and principles that help us better connect with consumers and reduce competitive threats. This, in turn, enables us to deliver quality works that our clients would not have gained from other renovation firms. At U-Home, we bring together a variety of core values and methodology on the continually evolving renovation perspectives and share these insights with our clients during our pre-renovation sessions.